The Police Work 24 Hours A Day – So Do We
At Richard F. Blass & Associates LLC, our firm is committed to delivering the highly effective representation that people need when they are facing criminal charges. We have more than 70 years of combined experience and a deep knowledge of how prosecutors and police approach cases based on our attorneys’ experience serving in those roles. We defend people against all manner of charges, including:
- Violent crimes – The most effective defense against charges involving violent crimes is one that begins as soon as possible after charges have been filed. Discuss your situation with one of our attorneys today.
- Theft charges – From retail theft to armed robbery and all other types of theft charges, we can help you fight these charges and avoid having to live with a crime of moral turpitude on your record.
- Drug charges – Drug crimes carry severe penalties and consequences that can include making a person ineligible for financial aid for college as well as making it more difficult to secure employment or even lease an apartment.
- Sex crimes – It is difficult to imagine how a conviction for a sex crime will impact the rest of your life. Fight these charges now to protect the rest of your life.
- DUI – We can help you protect your driving privileges and your record from the damage a drunk driving arrest can cause.
- Traffic violations – Traffic violations often have hidden costs and penalties, including the loss of your driving privileges, that can be avoided only by presenting an active defense.
- Weapons charges – Weapons charges and weapon enhancements require a skilled and experienced attorney.
- Under 21 charges – Young people occasionally make mistakes, but those mistakes should not derail their futures. A strong defense against under 21 charges can make all the difference.
- Probation violations – Do not take probation violations lightly. You may find yourself facing serious consequences if you are found to have violated the terms of your sentence whether it be supervision, conditional discharge or probation.
- Domestic violence/Orders for Protection – Domestic violence charges and Orders for Protection require comprehensive representation that can deal with all of the aspects of your case.
Criminal Defense Lawyers Helping People In Elmhurst And Throughout Illinois
When your future is on the line, you cannot afford less than representation that has the skills, experience and commitment necessary to win for you. Turn to . To schedule a free initial consultation, call 630-782-2000 or contact us online. Our attorneys provide aggressive criminal defense in DuPage, Cook, Kane, DeKalb, Kendall and Will Counties .