Have You Been Accused Of Violating Probation?

Probation violations and all violations of any court sentence need to be taken seriously. You cannot afford to face a probation violation without highly effective representation that is going to be able to ensure your rights are respected and to help you secure the best available resolution to your case.

Most People Do Not Understand What Probation Violations Really Are

Many people are under the mistaken impression that a probation violation is not a big deal. They believe that they will simply receive a slap on the wrist, get to stay on probation, and they will be able to just keep on living their lives as they are. What actually happens is that the state gets another chance to sentence you criminally each time you are accused of violating the terms of your probation.

When you are facing a probation violation, you face being re-sentenced with much more severe penalties including jail or prison. If you are allowed to remain on probation, you may have to deal with probation conditions that are even more difficult to live with than your previous conditions.

The Police Work 24 Hours A Day – So Do We

At Richard F. Blass & Associates LLC, we have the experience you need to help you deal with a probation violation. That extensive experience gives him an understanding of how to communicate clearly and persuasively about his clients and their situations with the State’s Attorneys who work these cases. We can help you avoid receiving a new sentence. Our goal is to help you stay on probation under your current terms, and we will work diligently to help you avoid new terms so that you can move on with your life.

Probation Violation Attorneys Helping People In Elmhurst And Throughout Illinois

Do not underestimate the possible consequences a probation violation can cause. Turn to Richard F. Blass & Associates, LLC. To schedule a free initial consultation, call 630-782-2000 or contact us online. We advise and represent clients in DuPage, Cook, Kane, DeKalb, Kendall and Will Counties.