- Of Counsel
- Of Counsel
I started practicing law as a Cook County State’s Attorney in 1987. After leaving that office in 1988, I practiced at Hinshaw & Culberston, one of the largest private law firms in the state of Illinois, until 1992, when I continued my legal career as a solo practitioner, so I could serve my clients on a more personal basis.
My specific areas of concentration are family law, general civil litigation and real estate law.
With over 30 years of experience, I have participated in a large number of administrative hearings and trials, both bench and jury, as well as numerous hearings regarding family law matters.
Additionally, I have represented clients in hundreds of Dissolution of Marriage proceedings; thousands of real estate transactions; and many civil settlement negotiations.
In accumulating this experience, I have honed and developed the knowledge and skill to competently, diligently and zealously represent my clients to the best possible conclusion.
I would be pleased to discuss your legal matter with you and put my experience to work for your benefit.
• Chicago-Kent College of Law, Chicago, Illinois, 1987, Juris Doctor
• Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, Illinois, 1981, B.S. Ed.
• State of Illinois, 1987
• United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, 1988
• Certified Arbitrator for the Circuit Court of Cook County, 1994
• Certified Illinois Municipal Administrative Hearing Officer, 2008
• Married since 1980
• Father of two adult daughters
Areas of Practice